Saturday, April 25, 2009

TWITTER

www.twitter.com


Twitter is the ¨new¨ social networking thing... I say ¨new¨ 'cause it has like 3 years since it started but till now everybody is getting to know about it.
When you have a twitter account, you just answer to a simple question: What are you doing?. You have 140 characters to write that, so It has to be a small answer. You have a profile and there's the people you ¨Follow¨, you choose to follow them and you get all their updates. Also you have ¨Followers¨ the people that follows you.. duh! lol Lots of celebrities have a twitter account now, Ashton Kutcher has like 1 million followers, there's also John Mayer or Demi Moore aka Mrs. Kutcher... When somebody posts and update you can reply to that update and they reply back to you (sometimes, 'cause some big celebrities like Ashton Kutcher probably is not going to answer)... The thing I love about Twitter is that you can bond with celebrities, in a personal way, I don't know, is like, you know they are real, their updates are real, is not just some manager or whatever, you can add pics to your update uploading them via twitterpic and sometimes this celebrities add pics they just took with their cellphone... Like they post an update saying... I'm eating nuggets at mcdonald's and they add pic... eating the nuggets... not all dressed up, just being normal... that's what I like... they are themselves via twitter, writing what they want, not what someone told them to write... Personally, in my account, I'm following 463 people (lots of celebrities in there) and I have 145 followers (a big number lol.. I don't know why this people care about what I update about.. Im not a celebrity but, Im not complaining) ;) I've had replies from celebrities, and I don't care what you think, really I don't care.. I guess you are probably not going to believe me but whatever!!! The celebrities that have had replied to me more than once are: Miley Cyrus, Holly (from the Olly Girls - Sunset Tan E! show), Miles (bass player in my favorite band) and more... I guess you are kinda sceptic at this moment, but... believe me.. I know they are the ¨real¨ ones, you can tell by the way they talk and the proofs they post.... If you believe me: I love you If you don't believe: I love you too but...I don't care what you think ;) I have a Twitter account, so If you decide to make one, follow me ;) twitter.com/@_allie_

You can see my TWITTER updates here in my blog, underneath my facebook badge ;)

I wish to be: twittering.. so bye people! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment