Saturday, April 25, 2009

FRIENDS VISITING


Richard & Tyler


Ok, so 2 Florida friends are coming to visit... yay!!!
They already bought their tickets and they are coming on may the 27 and leaving on June the 17th.
I'm so happy, is going down baby, we are going to have a lot of fun!!!...
Well, I hope to be able to hang out with them, 'cause they have a lot of friends in here that want to hang out with them....
Also, my ¨hangout¨ options are not that appealing for them... Partying!...
They don't like partying that much... I don't know why.. but whatever...
Richard already came here for summer a year ago.. it was fun.. And Tyler has never been here... so.. that's going to be interesting...
I think I don't have anything in common with them.. but somehow we are friends... is funny!

I wish to be: In Florida getting them ready to come ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment