Tuesday, April 28, 2009

DISCO CURTIS

A.J. / Tanner / Garrett


This boys drive me crazy....
- the end.

Hahaha, first, they have the looks and second, they have the talent, what else can you ask for?..
They are currently just playing in malls and Hot Topic stores but, you can tell they are going to make it BIG.
They are from Dallas, Texas. The band started on August 2008, singer & songwriter Tanner Howe began writing the singles "Breaking Hearts" and "Surprise Me" in early 2008 from personal experiences, with hopes of creating music that people can relate to.
Accompanied by long-time friends and musicians, AJ Novak and Garrett Perales, the trio entered the studio to work with producer, Geoff Rockwell (Forever The Sickest Kids). Together, with A.J.'s rhythmic creativity and Garrett's intricate guitar riffs, the trio collaborated their diverse ideas and released 3 studio demos, "Breaking Hearts", "Surprise Me", and "Incendiary Devices".
Each song possesses a sense of realism and their catchy, edgy, heartbroken love songs are sure to captivate listeners and bring life to music. With that said, Disco Curtis hopes that their music will become a part of your life as well. With a desire to build bonds with fans and break down the wall between the artist and the listener, be expecting Disco Curtis in your town soon. Let the music enter your life and allow your ears to be opened to Disco Curtis.

I actually send comments all the time and they reply, they are awesome, I think every artist should do that, I mean, bonding with the fans.
I can say now that this artists I talk to, and bands I like, are not just ¨someone famous¨ I can say they are my friends... You can have conversations with them via comments and they will keep up. Even if you comment today and they answer 3 days from now... they know who are you and what are you talking about. It's awesome ;)

I think you should give them a chance and listen to them...

www.myspace.com/discocurtis



DC!



Here's a video where you can see how talented they are ;)
A.J. is not in the video but you can see Tanner playing guitar and singing a capella ;)







I wish to be: In Texas, there's a lot of really cool bands I'm dying to meet there, also, I want to see why everything is bigger in Texas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment