Wednesday, April 29, 2009

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT

Baseball Players....

I'm not sure what, but there's definitel
y something about them... Maybe:
1. Their Attitude (cocky and like I can do it all)
2. Their Bodies (those uniforms are the
best, I think any girl agrees with me)
3. Their Tan (they have a great one)

4. Their
Passion (you just can see how much they love what they do)



Jon Pitching

I was talking with my friend Jon, he played baseball for 15 years, and now, he stopped playing and he is a full time student and musician. When I asked why he didn't looked for a scholarship or something to keep playing and maybe go PRO, he said: ¨I like the game, but since I was little, I never wanted to go PRO¨... I was like... hmm ok..
I don't know, is weird 'cause if you are really good at something and you now you can achieve great things doing it
and you like it, why stop doing it?...
But I guess Jon's dream of being a musician is more important for him now, and I'm glad he's following his dream 'cause he is talented and his band is really good...


Check them out: www.myspace.com/ignitethecity


Nick Pitching


Then, there's another friend of mine, Nick, he's awesome, he's an excellent player, he has been playing all his life and at the time he graduated from High School, he already knew he was playing in university. He played ball all his student life and now he finished school and he keeps fighting for his dream of playing professionally. So now, he's in the ¨Angels¨ minor league... waiting for his chance to come.. And It will, trust me...


I wish to be:
In Florida, just to go watch the Daytona Cubs play. I think a couple of guys there are pretty cool ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment