Thursday, April 23, 2009

NEW JOB!


Ok, at this moment I'm über happy 'cause the manager of this store I wanted to work just called me and told me I got the job.. It was a tough selection she said, there was 120 applications for 12 jobs... So that's why I had 2 interviews: A grupal interview: Where they saw my amazing personality and called me for an individual interview 2 weeks after. An Individual Interview: Where they asked me like 39748676 questions, and how much I wanted to make with them and blah!... It was a funny interview tough... So.. today, a week after the individual interview, they called and I GOT THE JOB.. OMG! Its amazing!! This place where I'm going to work since next week, is a worldwide clothing store called MANGO or MNG, actress Penélope Cruz is the brand face. I love the clothing, love the ambient, love the money, love it all... Life is good at this moment ;) You can check out the store here: www.mango.com
;)

I wish to be: In a party celebrating with a Tequila Shot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment