Thursday, April 23, 2009

RETRO IGNITE


Miles, Chris, Phil & Carlo

Me with my new Retro Ignite stuff ;)

Ok, so, a lot of bands friend request me on myspace, and, it's ok, since I love to hear about new bands, new fusions, new music and all, but sometimes there's one band that makes me want to have the cd, the shirt and everything...
So, that happened with this band that friend requested me like 2 weeks ago, and the day before yesterday I got my stuff ;) The cd (wich they signed for me, thank you very much), the shirt and a signed poster... I even save the envelope where they send the stuff.. yeah, I love them that much..
I don't know, but they have something.... that makes me wanna listen to their songs everyday ;) and the worst of all is that they are UNSIGNED... wtf?... You, yes you record labels!.. Start looking for great bands, I know a lot of MySpace unsigned bands that would be a HIT... stop looking for Disney Stars.. that's so last summer... :P

So here's the band's MySpace page, check it out, let me know what you think ;)

www.myspace.com/retroignite

I wish to be: In New York right now, So I can meet them in person :)

2 comments:

  1. Hola.

    En primer lugar, felicidades por tu nuevo trabajo.

    Traté de escuchar a Retro Ignite, pero no pude, (parece que me estoy quedando atras con esto de la tecnología), pero por lo que dices parece ser bueno el grupo. Si, si, que dejen de buscar "estrellas de Disney", ja ja, pero son las leyes del mercado.

    Sigue escribiendo, es un buen pretexto para practicar mi lectura de ingles.

    Salud y suerte siempre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias, que bueno que le sirva mi blog para practicar inglés.. precisamente por eso lo hago en inglés también para practicar mi gramática ;)
    www.myspace.com/retroignite es la dirección para escuchar el grupo, son muy buenos de verdad.
    Gracias por escribir,
    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete