Tuesday, May 5, 2009

RETRO IGNITE... VIDEO!

Remember how much I love this band???...
Yeah, Retro Ignite, they are beyond awesome.....
So, if you haven't checked them out yet...you are crazy!

Here's a video from their summer tour, its amazing, a really funny video, where you can feel more identified with the band, see how fun they are and notice that they are just normal persons like all of us doing what they love...music!.. Also, the video song is one of my favorites so... listen ;)


Don't forget to add them on MySpace....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

www.myspace.com/retroignite

Their music always puts me in a good mood... it makes me wanna go out and live my life!!!

I wish to be: Somewhere around NY, Brooklyn, Queens.. or whatever to get the chance to know them in person... they are just too cool ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment