Monday, May 4, 2009

DREAMS

So, I lost a friend yesterday... not like she died or anything, just we had a big fight, and I'm a pretty proud person so It's hard for me to say I'm sorry, but I did, kinda, and she was like I do NOT accept that.
So, I was like ok blah blah... So, I'm not going to talk to her anymore. I know it's childish, but since we became friends (just skype and AIM friends... she lives in Texas) I told her, at the beginning, that I was complicated and that I talked a lot about the same stuff (a guy and self-problems....) and that I tend to put myself down..
Sometimes I felt like she was bored with our conversations, and told her, hey do you want me to change the subject?, and she was like.. NO, keep talking about that, you entertain me.
So, I did...
I warned her, that I can be pretty bitchy or bipolar sometimes, and I remind her this when we had the fight... and she said, I don't care you warned me, Im 15 and you are 21, and I don't care about your stuff.. (something like that, I don't remember that well), she started to complain about favors she did for me..(stuff that I asked for but, she could have say no at the time) but, her lost... I mean, I'm a really good friend, and pretty crazy and interesting.. so.. whatever chica! see ya in the other world!...

But lately, she was being mean sometimes and started to tell me some things I have been listening all my life, and that I HATE!....
Like: you should be more realistic, you have to change your expectations, you should blah blah...
and I don't know why everyone in this effin' earth is so ¨REALISTIC¨ I must say.
It seems like nobody has dreams anymore, nobody has wishes or high expectations in their lives.
Everyone seems to be conforming with things as they are, that's why the world is not going anywhere... Everybody lost their capacity to dream and wish...
I don't care if you think this post is too ¨ Disney ¨ or whatever... I believe that dreams can come true, I believe that I can realize everything I dream, sky is the limit... and yes, I believe that some effin' prince charming is going to come my way someday...
So, there ya go...


I wish to be: In my bed, dreaming about my next adventure... ;) and thinking about my prince charming (I know who he is, the only thing is that he doesn't know that he is meant to be my prince... big problem huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment