Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LUCKY GIRL

The girl who marries the guy I met today...

why?

'Cause he's somebodies prince charming, literally.
He works at this huge company doing marketing (pretty good money), he's a college graduate, he's nice (not jerk at ALL), cute and a gen
tleman.... This is his story: He works at this company right, works his ass off since he is 18 (in the same company). His parents are loaded (I know that 'cause we found out that his sister used to hang out with me), so we were talking and he was telling me how much he loves his job and all, but he gets really tired and he feels like he's loosing his social life. Between our long conversation I asked, where do you spend your money?, 'cause I know his parents paid for his college studies, they pay his trips, they paid for his BMW, basically they give him all the money he needs... So why working so hard?... He said: Ok, I know I'm blessed for having my parents who give me all the things I need and also things I don't need... but the reason I'm working so hard since I'm 18 is my wife.... And I freaked out and said... your wife? He said: future wife.... And I asked why? He said: I made a life plan, so I worked since I'm 18 trough 22 trying to achieve one goal, and all my check's without spending a dime went to my bank account.... what's the goal? Being able to buy an incredible engagement ring for my future wife. (awwwwww)

Then since I got promoted at 22.. I start to work focusing in another goal, I'm 26 now, and I'm going to focus on that goal till the day I get married. All my checks have been going to the account without spending a dime... and what's the other goal? Being able to give my fiancee the wedding of her dreams, when the time of the wedding organization arrives, I want to be able to tell her, I have this much in the bank and it cost me so many years, and its for you, so use it wisely and enjoy planning the happiest day of our lives. (AWWWWWWWWWWWWW) You can tell that after hearing this I had my mouth opened almost touching the floor.... This guy is something... something special... He's like one in a million.... I asked why he was so into saving and all, if he knows that at the moment he asks his parents for money they will give it without asking the reason.. and he said: I want my girl to know that her ring, the one she's going to wear till she dies, was a hard work of mine, a hard work just for her. Also want her to know, that I'm someone that can take care of her, and that I thought about her without even knowing her.... (AWWW) He's not too much into drinking or smoking but he likes to casual party. He doesn't has a girlfriend... and he's not looking like crazy for one, he says, the one will come at the right time.. ;)




I wish to be: In this guy's mind, to see why is he so different to the rest? I want to see what made him realize at such a young age that he wanted to make his wife really happy and to think about marriage... (something that guys are starting to avoid as long as they can in this generation)

No comments:

Post a Comment